Friday, March 18, 2005

Just one more, then it's off to bed.

I must stop this insanity! This is the last quiz. I'll be seeing multiple choice tick boxes in my sleep.

You scored as Hinduism. Your views are most similar to those of... Hinduism! Do some research on Hinduism and possibly consider becoming Hindu, if you aren't already.

Hinduism

83%

Buddhism

79%

agnosticism

71%

Christianity

54%

Paganism

42%

Islam

38%

Satanism

38%

atheism

17%

Judaism

13%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe
. You can check it out at no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Rose,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about I have found your site.
I was looking out for related information. Sorry, I have see that your Just one more, then it's off to bed. isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz