Friday, April 15, 2005

I still exist

For anyone who thinks I have expired or am incapacitated, I thought I had better let you know that I am still alive and well. Hmm, perhaps less of the well if you count stress factors. I have a huge glut of work on at the moment which is likely to last for some time. Perhaps if I just do some little tiny wee blogs every now and then, although the fact that I am working nearly ALL the time means they will be dull little entries.

I hope to try and find the time soon to put up some pics from my recent trip to the Marlborough Sounds with SOD. It really was pretty bloody nice. Eating, sleeping, a bit of playing around in boats (well a small dinghy), and lying about reading on the beach and in our little room which looked out onto the beach. And a little bit of drinking which lubricated the whole weekend into a state of satiated bliss. Oh my, I wish I could go back right now, but no! I have a weekend of work ahead and no end in sight. Wish me well.

No comments: