Thursday, February 17, 2005

Fatso

Listening to: Postal Service, Give Up

Recently I subscribed to Fatso - an online DVD library. I bought Hell Pizza over the net for the kids one night and received a trial offer for a three week subscription. Of course, it's one of those subscriptions where, if you don't get around to cancelling, it will continue on a basis where you are charged. But I reckon I will keep it up, maybe not at the trial rate of three disks, but maybe two at at time. So far I've watched Truffaut's 400 Blows and The Son's Room. 400 Blows was great. Truffaut is on my list of directors whose films I need to see more of. SOD got me 1001 Movies you must see before you die last christmas (another one marked down) and it says that Truffaut revealed some time after the film was made that "he boosted the intensity of the 15-year-old's performance by joining him in a private conspiracy against the rest of the cast and crew". All in the name of art eh, François?

3 comments:

s. said...

You can borrow Fahrenheit 451 offa me, if you are not too busy being a puctuation-geek to watch it.

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Rose,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about home based business I have found your site.
I was looking out for home based business related information. Sorry, I have see that your Fatso isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Rose,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION abouthome working and found your site.
I was looking out for home working related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your Fatso wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz