Thursday, July 01, 2004

I'm sick as a dog...

(whateva the hell that means - if someone knows, tell me.) Anyways, I'm feeling more congested than ever and after working the last two nights till nearly 3am I'm feeling less than okay. Coping. Just. Here's how my desk is looking. Note: bottle of V and various cold medications. I'm not looking too good, am I? Another late one tonight I think. The Souvenir programme is looking pretty goos so far. Sending most of it to print today and the front and back sections tomorrow. It's nearly over!

1 comment:

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Rose,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about work from home business I have found your site.
I was looking out for work from home business related information. Sorry, I have see that your I'm sick as a dog... isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz