Sunday, May 08, 2005

My street art blog

Just updated the old ARTONTHESTREETS, and it's been quite some time since I did that. Nice to put some new stuff up.

I've just spent Mothers Day working, but did manage to crack open a bottle of bubbles tonight. A nice celebration because a.) it was Mothers Day and I'm a mother, and b.) SOD has just moved back in with me so it is all Happy Families. Hurrah!! It wasn't just any old bubble either, it was a bottle of Veuve Cliquot that my printer gave me a while back because he hadn't managed to take me out for a Christmas lunch.

Been working most of the weekend. It's been kinda nice 'cos I'm feeling as though I am almost caught up with my work. And I've been happy with my creative levels - not something I can always say, but at the moment the ideas are flowing. Thankfully.

I'm now at the beginnnig of my film festival work - I received the first bunch of film blurbs for layout on Thursday. The next two months are going to be scary and crazy. But strangely I look forward to this time of year. What the hell is wrong with me? Do I have some freakish masochistic tendencies? Let's not go there.

2 comments:

NewsBlogger said...

Hi, I am Rose, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about best home based business I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for best home based business related information and I have found your My street art blog. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Rose,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about home based business opportunity I have found your site.
I was looking out for home based business opportunity related information. Sorry, I have see that your My street art blog isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz